Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 7

4:15 am: Woke up, took another half tab of Azilect and headed into Manhattan to teach my two spinning classes. Good thing that staying active will not be a problem!  Afterwords, I met up with my friend Monica and her staff at the Manhattan School of Music http://www.msmnyc.edu. We chatted about student involvement & I offered some advice.  I am really not certain that my advice helped at all, but it was nice to see her and meet her staff. I will right it off as a mental health day!

We moved back into our home today! This relieved some stress but caused a little as well. Overall, it was far more positive than negative.

I stumbled across this and found it to be helpful.
Guide for the Newly Diagnosed 

There is so much misinformation out there and I wonder if I should be more worried. For now I am taking my therapist Nicole's advice, "If you doctor does not seem worried & if she does not, then neither you should you."





No comments:

Post a Comment