Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 8

It is the little things...

Today is the last day that I have to take 1/2 tab of Azilect! I am hoping to see results in a couple weeks from tomorrow when I start taking the full dosage.

I think that it is the little things that drive me crazy about this disease. Having to use two hands to take my cell out of my pocket, spilling coffee on myself while trying to open my office door with one hand & not being able to wear flip flops.

Well, my family and I woke up in our own home today and that is good news!

'Cause you can't jump the track,
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, boys
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe
Oh breathe, just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around

Breathe (2 AM) 

Anna Nalick


2 comments:

  1. Couple questions...

    Why only 1/2 dose of Azilect before the full dosage?

    Pardon my ignorance,but why can't youre wear flip flops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to take a half dose until my body got use to the medication. My right foot arches up/curls under uncontrollably, so no flip flops. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete