Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 32

Today is the 25th day of taking a full dose of my medication.


Tomorrow is one of the two busiest days of the year for me. 2100 new students and 200 to 400 returning students will come to campus for the welcome program.  There is a ceremonial march, greetings from the college president, meals, fun and the major concert.  In short, there are a lot of moving pieces and many things which could go wrong.  Surprisingly, my level of anxiety is very low.  Maybe it is because this is the eighth time that my staff and I have run this event.  My anxiety seems to be caused over little things and I wonder why this is.

I had a great deal of muscle soreness when I woke up this morning and I am certain the Parkinson's disease is the cause of much of it. I did a lot of stretching and got the soreness down to a level that was tolerable.  Note to self, "must stretch more and stay flexible…

1 comment:

  1. my dad was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete