Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Words of Encouragement!

Day 39

Today is the 32th day of taking a full dose of my medication.

In the days of texting, email and Facebook messenger, it is both rare and wonderful to receive actual phone calls and written cards or notes. Yesterday, my brother called to see how I was doing and my friend Cindy sent me a card with some words of encouragement.  These two communications really brightened my day.

Update on the Pramipexole my deductible is going to end up being $1680 for the year! Getting sick in this country is not cheap. I have found two sources of reimbursement for my Azilect, which normally  has $107 deductible under my plan. The first is the Azilect Co-pay program in the second is the Assistance Fund. Depending on which one of these funds you use, it can bring your co-pay down somewhere between $5 and $25 a month.

That is all for now

1 comment:

  1. my dad was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete